Permanent Full Time Employment 30-40 Hours per week
Reports To: Store Manager or Supervisor on Duty
At Guy’s Frenchys we believe that our clothing sorters play an imperative role within our company. Our sorters are the front line for receiving product and have a significant part in deciding the quality and quantity of product that goes out to our valued customers daily.
Positive Traits for all sorting positions (rough sorter and tagger)
- All around team player who can always work quickly and efficiently.
- Highly motivated and positive with a strong sense of urgency and initiative.
- Can embrace change in support of our ever-growing business
- Excellence in multi-tasking and keeping work area organized and safe
- Excellent and quick judgment skill set for sorting clothing
General job Duties for all sorting positions (rough sorter and tagger)
- Opening Clothing Bales
- Filling carts with clothes
- Sorting clothing in a fast and efficient manor into various grades
- Efficiently and accurately check items
- Attached tags to clothing items with needle tagging gun
- Drag or move (with a dolly) clothing
- Carrying clothing and distributing clothes in the proper location on the sales floor
- Assist in Cleani9ng washrooms every hour
- Weekly cleaning of the store including mopping, sweeping, wiping and vacuuming
- Occasional assistance with back-up cash relief
- Team members may be required to [perform other job-related functions as requested by your management team.
- Flexibility with regards to availabilities and work schedule(must have the availability to work days, evening, every other Saturday and occasional Sundays when needed)
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever growing business
- Able to efficiently organize time and manage priorities
- Effectively able to communicate both verbally and written
- Ability to endure the physical requirements on an on-going basis