Store Location: Amherst
Our shift supervisors work alongside our teams to achieve daily and weekly goals. They train in the moment, guiding the staff based directives from the Store Manager. Supervisors are positive, encouraging and enjoy the fast-paced environment for our stores.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated and positive with a strong sense of urgency and initiative
- Set standards and model exemplary customer service and communication skills
- Career minded, self starter, and quick learner
- Demonstrates a sense of positivity, energy, ownership and commitment in othersUses high energy levels to motivate and develop team members
- Solid problem-solving, analytical and independent judgment skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage time and orchestrate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and coach your team to better performancePassion for leading and developing team members
Who we are:
- Owned and operated locally in Atlantic Canada for 45 years!
- Offer competitive starting wages and increase after probation
- Career development and future opportunities in management- if you have the interest and drive, we have a spot for you